The Class of 1973 will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary of its graduation from Frankfurt American High School.
Polson, Montana Reunion 2023
September 12-15, 2023
Come to Polson and discover the Wild Wild West of NW Montana situated on Flathead Lake. It is nestled near Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and the Grand Tetons. We will be staying at the Kwatuqnuk Resort & Casino overlooking the lake. Don’t miss the opportunity to see this beautiful area which is full of natural beauty, places to relax, and wilderness to explore.
See you in Polson!
Instructions on how to book Hotel Group Reservations
- Call the front desk 406-883-3636 (Making reservations online with a group is not possible)
Ext. 400, 401 or 469
- Ask to book a room under the Frankfurt American High School Reunion – Booking ID: 3416
- Make sure you have a valid credit card to guarantee your reservations.
- King room $114.75
- Queen room $105.00
- Queen room lakeside view $114.75
Note: There are a limited number of lake view rooms so don’t delay! Furthermore, there are suites available at a higher rate and also rooms for special assistance. The posted rate is good for one day before and one day after the reunion (11th and 15th).
You can cancel your reservation up to 72 hours before your arrival date.
- Free (no campers allowed)
Missoula International Airport approx 65 miles, Glacier Park Airport Kalispell approx 60 miles.
The hotel has an indoor pool and jacuzzi. In addition, there is a small restaurant for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
For those of you who are interested, there is a main casino with SMOKING PERMITTED and two other locations strictly for NON-SMOKING. The hotel itself is 100% NON-SMOKING compliant except for the casino smoking section mentioned.
HOSTS: Linda Willms Angle ‘67 and Randy Borniger ‘68
“We ordered very nice weather for you! Enjoy!”
MONDAY 09/11/2023 “EARLY BIRDS” CONVENE!
*TUESDAY 09/12/2023 *Reunion Official Start! Yay!
- Arrival, Check in, Meet & Greet in Hospitality Rm #130 @ approx 3:00 PM
- Dinner on your own….. see list provided of local restaurants.
- 8:00 AM *BREAKFAST and BUSINESS MEETING in Michel Banquet Room 1st floor.
*Full breakfast with coffee, tea, and water.
- TOURIST TIME! Enjoy Polson and the surrounding area on your own.
- 2:00/3:00 PM (approx) Hospitality Rm #130 open.
- 6:00 PM COCKTAIL RECEPTION and SILENT AUCTION in front of Michel Banquet Room.
- 7:00 PM DINNER. THEME: “BACK TO THE 60’s AND 70’s!”
- TOURIST TIME: Another day to enjoy Montana!
- 9:00 AM All Veterans Short Meet Up in the Lobby, led by Col (ret) Kathryn Cooney ’67
- 2:00/3:00 pm (approx) Hospitality Rm #130 open.
- 5:00 PM COCKTAIL RECEPTION & CLASS PICTURES (outside area TBD).
- FAREWELL DINNER/DANCE w/DJ @ Michel Banquet Room. THEME: “MONTANA COWBOYS & COWGIRLS NIGHT!”
- QUILTS OF VALOR and RECOGNITION AWARDS presentations
Bon Voyage! Until we meet again in 2024! Auf Wiedersehen! Adios Amigos and Amigas!
We hope you had fun, reconnected, made memories, and arrive home safely.
–> Due September 1, 2023!
< REGISTRATION IS CLOSED >
Registration fee includes:
- Hospitality Suite for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights; Beverages and snacks in the Suite
- Tuesday night, Sept 12: on your own
- Wednesday, Sept 13: Business Breakfast at the Resort
- Wednesday evening, Sept 13: Dinner & 60’s/70’s Night at the Resort
- Thursday evening, Sept 14: Dinner & Dance at the Resort
Registration Fee - $140.00
Alumni in good standing & guests
(dues paid for 2023)
Registration Fee - $160.00
Non paid Alumni & guests*
*BUT WAIT!! Don’t want to pay $20 extra for you and your guests? Pay your dues now!