2022 Asheville Reunion Information
The Class of 1972 will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary of its graduation from
Frankfurt American High School.
Asheville, NC Reunion 2022
will be held June 20 - 23!
We will be going to the Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville, site of our attempted 2020 reunion. Get your room reservations by May 21, 2022 to get our special rate, which is available two days before and two days after the reunion.
Crown Plaza Hotels and Resorts
1 Resort Drive
Asheville, North Carolina 28806
Call Kelly Curtis at 828-285-2620 and mention group name classes of 1967-1973 Reunion or go to www.ashevillecp.com and use the group code FAH. Kelly’s office hours are M-F from 8:30 – 4:30 EST.
- Two queen beds – $134
- King bed – $149
For your budgeting purposes, please add 13% to that price for state sales tax and occupancy tax. The hotel has a 48-hour cancellation policy.
Itinerary and registration fee information are posted below.
Bob Passarelli has announced that at the Wednesday night banquet and dance, Frankfurt’s own bands, George and the Rockets and Poor Man’s Children will each be playing a set. He’d like to then open things up with a jam session, if anyone would like to join in on a bass guitar, drums, whatever! Please let Bob know if you’re interested. email Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reunion Registration and Itinerary
Due May 30, 2022
Here’s the Itinerary! The registration fee includes:
- Hospitality Suite opens at 3p.m. Monday and is available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday; Beverages and snacks in the Suite
- Monday night: Dinner on your own
- Tuesday: 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Business Meeting and Breakfast. Location TBD in hotel
- Tuesday evening: 6:30 – 9 p.m. Dinner at The Crest Center, 22 Celebration Place, Asheville
- Wednesday evening: 6:00 – 11:00 p.m. Class pictures, Dinner, Dance and Silent Auction at the Crown Plaza Hotel
- Dressy “Business Casual” attire Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Dancing shoes Wednesday!
- ADDITIONAL FEE: Optional Biltmore Tour on Thursday. You are on your own for transportation to the estate. Be there at 10:00 a.m.
Registration Fee - $175.00
Alumni in good standing & guests
(dues paid for 2022)
Biltmore Estates Tour - $68.48
Biltmore Estates Tour Thursday, June 23 at 10:00 am (tour at 10:45)
We have 75 reservations, which should be enough! Arrange your own transportation.