2020 FAHS Reunion (50th Anniversary-1970)
06/22 to 06/25/2020
Come celebrate 50 years with the class of 1970
Asheville Reunion and the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The COVID-19 continues to be a top concern for all of us, and we want to assure attendees that your reunion hosts and the Alumni Association Board are monitoring the situation very carefully. Since the reunion is still several months away, we will continue to provide you with updates/information on the reunion and its events. If anything changes, we will post that information here and on our Facebook pages
ASHEVILLE REUNION ACTIVITIES
Dates: June 22-25, 2020 (Monday -Thursday)
Register for all the reunion activities (scroll down for registration info)
You can pay via PayPal or download the registration form at the bottom of this page, and mail in your check
Monday, June 22:
– Wines with Mike McCready ’67 in the Hospitality Suite
Tuesday, June 23:
– Business Breakfast in the Hospitality Suite
– Dinner at the Crest Center
– More Wines with Mike McCready
Wednesday, June 24:
– Biltmore Estates Tour (Optional; $55/pp)
– Dinner and Dance at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
– Finish off the Wines with Mike McCready!
Reserve your hotel room now!
Go to www.ashevillecp.com for on line booking or call 1-844-330-0296.
Reference group name Class of 67-73, Code CR6 to get the special rate. *
Hotel: Crowne Plaza in Asheville
Phone: (828) 254-3211
Address: 1 Resort Drive, Asheville, NC 28806
Website: Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville
* Rates: We’ve sold out of the originally contracted room rates. We now have a limited number of Queen beds at $137. Once this room block is filled, people will have to reserve rooms at the going rate, should there be rooms left!
- Rates include two days prior and two days post reunion per availability
- Free on-site parking
- 15 minutes from Asheville airport
- Shuttle from hotel to downtown every 30 minutes
Register for the Reunion Now!
Due by May 30
Registration fee includes:
- Hospitality Suite for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights
- Beverages and snacks in the Suite
- Tuesday: Business Breakfast
- Tuesday evening: Dinner at The Crest Center
- Wednesday evening: Dinner and Dance
You may edit the quantities in your shopping cart or when you go to PayPal to pay.
Don’t like Paypal? No problem! Just download the Registration Form,
make your check payable to FAHSAA and mail your payment to:
FAHSAA, c/o Gaye Doane, 2647 N. Chelton Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80909